- Provides indication of every type of MIDI signal.
- May be used in place of standard MIDI couplers.
- Bi-directional -Plug your MIDI out into either end.
- Won't interfere with normal MIDI signal flow.
- Super Low Power (see below). Requires only 3% of MIDI line power.
- Ultra-bright LED lamp for maximum brightness and life.
- Identify problems in a Flash.
- View Sequences, Sysex Dumps, Sample Dumps as they pass between devices.
- View Handshake operations by using 2 MIDI Crystals, (one on the input
& one on the output).
- Note-On / Note-Off / Control Change - Bright Flash.
- Pitch / Mod-Wheel / Aftertouch - Rapid Flash
- Active Sensing - 3-5 Blinks per-second (continuous).
- Sysex Message - Steady Bright Glow.
- MIDI Clock - Steady Dim Glow (Slightly dimmer than other signals so that
you can still view notes etc.).
The MIDI CRYSTAL© requires less than 4 milliwatts (mw)
of power from
any MIDI output. Standard MIDI outputs provide 114mw. Standard MIDI inputs
require a maximum of 57mw leaving 57mw to spare for line powered devices.
You could connect several MIDI CRYSTALS in series and still have plenty of signal to spare!